A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/29/12

Nail of the Day: Wet n Wild Silvivor

Today's nail of the day post features Wet n Wild's new Silvivor polish. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and finally decided to test it out. This is a gorgeous metallic silver polish, that is absolutely perfect for the holiday season, especially New Year's Eve! I could also see this polish being popular around Homecoming and/or Prom season as well!


one coat, natural lighting

This photo does not do this polish justice!  It appears very streaky and not opaque in the photo but the polish is the complete opposite! I applied one coat and the polish was opaque! You could apply two coats but I don't see a reason why, unless you encounter streaking. I love the formula of these polishes.

You can find Wet n Wild at drugstores for around $1.99 dollars.

Would you wear this polish?

-Liz
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment