A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/5/12

How much does my everyday face cost?

A little while ago my friend Louise did a blog post on this topic and I thought it was a really great idea so I thought I would try and figure out how much my everyday face [makeup] costs!
everyday faceHow much does my everyday face cost?

Note, this cost will not include my everyday makeup brushes, which are my Sigma makeup brushes!

  1. Urban Decay Primer Potion - $20.00

  2. Sheer Cover concealer - $27.00

  3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Midnight Cowboy - $19.00

  4. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish natural - $27.00

  5. Stila Smudge pot in Kitten - $17.00

  6. wet n wild mega volume mascara - $2.99

Total cost = $112.99 dollars!!

I never thought about how much all this makeup costs!

How much does your everyday  face [makeup] routine cost?

-Liz

*Prices are approximate values gathered from Sephora, Amazon and Google.

2 comments on "How much does my everyday face cost?"
  1. That's not too bad I don't think :D I really want to try a Stila Smudge Pot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It has such a gorgeous color, not sure if there are Cruelty-free or not...

    ReplyDelete