A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/1/14

Summer Bucket List Final Update




Back in the beginning on June I created a summer bucket list and I wanted to do a final update you because summer has come to an end. 

My Summer 2014 Bucket List
- go to the beach
- read 5 books
- go to an outdoor concert
- get a pedicure
- have a picnic
- roadtrip. somewhere, anywhere.
- see fireworks
- go tubing
- try a new food
- see a movie at a drive-in movie theater 
- see a movie at a movie theater
- go to a zoo
- date night. lots of date nights.
- go to a waterfall

So, as you can see this was a complete fail. I completed 6 out of 14 (42%) of the tasks. 
There weren't a ton of movies I wanted to see this summer. I want to still see If I Stay but I will wait until it comes out on DVD/Amazon Prime. My finance and me did go to a park this summer but we never had an actual picnic. I also never got a pretty pedicure, I did my nails by myself all summer. I also have been a major fail at reading! Normally a read a ton over the summer but with working 40+ hours a week, it makes reading more difficult. I am hoping to back into reading this fall.

September is going to be a great month. I am going wedding dress shopping, we are going to Maine for a long weekend, and there is a local village-wide garage sale!

Did you accomplish your summer bucket list?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment