A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/7/14

Fall 2014 Wishlist


These are a few things I have been lusting over lately. I currently the Naked Basics palette and heard a lot of good things about the Naked Basics 2 palette. I am an Apple product lover and would love to add an iPad Mini to my electronics collection. I would be able to bring the iPad Mini on weekend trips with me and still be able to keep up with blogging, because let's face it, blogging on your iPhone is not an easy take! The last two items are flats. I am in desperate need of some new flats for fall and these two are on the expensive side! Tieks go for around $175 and Tory Burch flats go for about $225, both are very expensive compared to the normal flats I will buy from Target or Payless. I would really love to order these flats but I have a hard time not being able to try a pair of shoes on in the store before purchasing them, especially because I have wider feet.

What's on your current wishlist?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment