A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/4/13

May Task: Beauty Collections!


The May BBHQ Task is focused on your collections, how you store/organize them, different furniture you use, cataloging methods and more, so let's get into it!


  • Where do you keep your collection? I keep my makeup and nail polish collections on top of my desk, that way they are both easily accessible. I keep my jewelry on a wall display and on top of another organizational unit.
Check out these videos to see my current collections & storage:

  • What furniture or organizers do you use? (brand names and website links help)
  • Do you have a cataloging system? If so, can you share your secret? I don't have a large collection, so I don't have a system
  • How do you keep it organized? I organize my makeup by category. For example  all my lip products are in a drawer. 
  • Do you have any special displays for your favorite items? I like to display anything than was really cool packaging or just my favorite products to use
  • When you get new items, where do they go? They usually go right into my collection but I tend to keep them on top of my storage unit until I have tested to see if I actually want to keep the product
  • For Fun, share your top 5 FAVORITE items in your beautiful collection :)
    • Maybelliene Baby Lips
    • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
    • Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
    • theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette
    • Rimmel Powder
Check out the Beauty Bloggers Headquarters: http://beautybloggerhq.blogspot.com/

xx Liz




1 comment on "May Task: Beauty Collections!"
  1. This was such a fun post to read! (btw, I emailed you the link-up code to add to your post for BBHQ)
    Loved watching your makeup collection video, you have a lot of cult faves that are on my wishlist ;)
    That necklace holder is awesome! I'm going to get one, or make one similar very soon. I have my jewelry in random spots all over my room and I desperately need a good organization system for my jewelry.

    ReplyDelete