A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/19/13

Monthly Look-See: Spring/Summer 2013

Image from Google

Hi dolls, it has been a long time since I've done a monthly look-see post but finally I have some exciting news! So, my BIG news is that I am moving!! I have announced this on my YouTube channel already but not on my blog, I don't think :)
I will be moving into my first apartment on June 1st, 2013!! It is a one bedroom apartment with a living room, dining room/kitchen, bathroom and a den. I am going to turn the den into my office/filming space. I can't wait to do future posts related to moving! I am so excited. The apartment is about 25 minutes away from where I am living at home now but I will be so close to everything! I have Target, Walmart and grocery stores all within 5 minutes of my apartment! I already ordered some furniture from a local furniture store and have gotten tons of stuff from Target, Christmas Tree Store, and Marshalls.

Image from Google

My other life update is that I am going on vacation! Well, my family is taking a vacation in the end of August and I cannot wait. We are going away for a week to York Beach, Maine. I am not going to tell you when for safety reasons because we don't want our house and my apartment to get robbed. I have rented a house near the beach will be going for a full seven days! We haven't taken a family vacation since 2009!! I plan on spending all day on the beach and catching up on some much need TLC.

For a blog update, I am thinking of possibly changing the name of my blog. If you think I should change my blog name, please let me know. I already have a few ideas but I am open for suggestions!

Do you have any exciting summer plans??

xx Liz

If you are interested in advertising on my blog, please email me at lizlovesmakeupx3@gmail.com
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment