A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4/29/13

Guest Post - Changing Your Makeup for Spring

Hey Beauties, Ahhhh it's that time again...Spring and that means it's time to ditch the heavy eyeliner, dark eye shadows and step into Spring (haha spring get it?) by updating our makeup with fresh, soft and light shades of makeup.
I for one am very happy to embrace Spring, I have decided to switch tactics this year and actually ditch the eyeliner in favour of a light eye shadow and a clean base. Gone are the days of bronzer and heavy foundation for me.I have never been one to go bare or without eyeliner at all, but this year I am determined to step out of my comfort zone and start opting for the 'lighter' look.
This Spring the Cat Walks have inundated us with 'just there' light eye shadows, bright skin and in some cases (yes Dolce & Gabbana I'm looking at you) no eye shadow or liner has been used at all. This Spring it's all about the nude eyes, glowing skin, and coral or bright red lips. Here is a few of my favourite Models at the shows and celebrities sporting the look;
Dolce & Gabbana
Missoni
Rochas
Johanthan Saunders

Miranda Kerr


To get Miranda's Lips use Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick £14.00
Jessica-Chastain
To get Jessica's skin she likes to use YSL Touche Ecalt Foundation £26.50
Hayden Panettiere
To get Hayden's glow use the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick £32.50
Are you changing up your Makeup this Spring? Let me know Beauties.

xoxo


This post was written by Amy over at http://alifeinbeautyam.blogspot.co.uk
1 comment on "Guest Post - Changing Your Makeup for Spring"
  1. What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . . Top makeup removers

    ReplyDelete