A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/9/12

TAG: My Beauty Firsts


image from weheartit.com


1. What is your earliest beauty memory? 
My earliest beauty memory is when I was middle school and wanted to wear makeup to my 8th grade semi-formal dance.


2. What was your first beauty purchase?
I can't remember my first purchase exactly, but I think it was a mascara from the drugstore


3. When did you first wear makeup?
I first started wearing makeup when I was in 8th grade. I didn't wear it a lot, only for special occasions.

4. When was your first beauty disaster?
My beauty disaster was when I tried applying eyeliner for the first time. It got all over my face and it looked terrible.


5. Who was your first beauty crush?

I can't remember having a beauty crush but I always wanted to look like Hillary Duff. She was probably one of my first beauty crushes because I grew up watching 'Lizzie McGuire' on Disney Channel.

6.What was your first brand crush?
My first brand crush was MAC. Once I got interested in makeup, all I wanted to buy was MAC. It was really expensive, so I never bought anything but I always was checking out the new collections.

7. What is your longest standing beauty love?
My longest standing beauty love is mascara. I feel comfortable leaving the house with just mascara on.

I tag you ALL to do this tag!
-Liz
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment