A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/6/12

Small Sephora Haul!

I placed an order with Sephora over the weekend because I received a $15 dollar coupon through an email. So, I ordered three things! I know it's almost Christmas but I wanted to treat myself :)

Benefit They're Real Mascara - $23.00
This is my all time favorite mascara and I finally splurged and bought a full size! 

Sephora by OPI nail polish in Ruby Without A Cause 
I have been wanting some new nail polish for a while now and saw this color and had to order it!
It is a dark, shimmery wine color with some duo-chrome in the light. I will definitely do a blog post when I wear ir!

Sephora Instant Moisture Kit
My skin has been terrible lately so I want to try out some new skincare products and everybody raves about Sephora's skincare line, so I bought this little sample kit (it was on sale too!). It comes with a Cleansing Foam, Instant depuffing roll-on gel and an Instant Moisturizer! I will totally do a review if I enjoy these products!

Have you bought any goodies from Sephora lately?
Liz

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment