A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4/1/18

Happy Easter + Notes From My First Day of Grad School!


Happy Easter to those who celebrate! I thought today I would talk about my first day of grad school. For those of you who don't know, I am attending Clarkson University part-time at their Capital Region Campus in Albany, NY and am pursuing a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). I hope to graduate within three years or by the time I am 31 years old. 

My first class was on Wednesday, March 28th. My class was from 6:25pm to 9:50pm ET. There are only two other students in my class, besides myself and Professor. My Professor is fantastic and I think it will be a really interesting class. I am also the only female in the class. It is a hybrid class so we meet in person and have online assignments and discussion. There is an online midterm and final exam, as well as a final project. If there is anything else you want me to share about grad school, let me know!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment