A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4/23/18

Small Target Beauty Haul


Hi loves! I am back today with a small Target haul! I got four products on my trip today, that I thought I would share will you in a blog post!

1) Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent - This is my go-to, everyday powder.
2)  Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara - I loved the original peacock mascara, so I figured I would try out the Flare formula. Let me know if you want a more in-depth review!
3) Rimmel InstaFlawless Skin tint foundation - This was on clearence and I have never seen it before, so I thought I would pick it up. I am running low on my current BB cream and figured I would try it out. Let me know if you want  an in-depth review on this product! i have no idea if it has been discontinued or why it was on clearance. 
4) Bodycology free&lovely body spray  - I ran out of my body spray, so I wanted to pick up another. Target doesn't have a great selection, so I decide to go with this Lavender & Amber spray by bodycology. It is free of parabens, phlatates, dyes, and animal testing. They are not listed on the leaping bunny website 

What makeup products have you bought lately?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment