A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/20/17

Going Back to School!?

Several years have passed since I graduated with my bachelors degree, so I decided it was time for me to pursue graduate education!
I applied to several colleges and universities of different size and location but I ultimately made my decision before the Thanksgiving holiday. I will be pursing my Masters of Business Administration (MBA) part-time at Clarkson University!!

So, you're probably wondering, why Clarkson University? Well, a few things:
1) Clarkson has a hybrid program where you can take classes online AND in-person
2) Clarkson's graduate classes are held on Union College's campus, which is only a twenty minute drive from my house and office!
3) They offered me a scholarship to help with financial aid
4) My employer has an extremely generous reimbursement program

I will be starting classes in the Spring Quarter semester, which starts in March 2018! I am doing the program part-time, so my expected graduation will be in year 2021. I will be taking classes at night and online because of working a full-time job.

So, why am I going back to school? An MBA will help my grow professionally as well as personally. It has been a dream of mine for many years and it is finally coming true!

I hope to be able to share more about my experience once I begin taking classes!

Are you going back to school? What are you studying?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment