A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/16/17

Bathroom Remodel: Progress Update & Tile Selections {Part 2}

Finally, the time has come!! Our bathroom remodel started on Monday, December 11th! The room was completely gutted to the studs and the walls now have insulation! I am already noticing a difference on how much warmer it stays upstairs!



Today, I wanted to share with you the tile I picked out for the floor, shower walls, and shower floor!

1) Floor Tile - Fronda Marengo Wood Look Floor Tile

While I was looking for inspiration, I came across the trendy wood look for flooring and I knew I HAD to have this once we redid our bathroom! 

2) Shower Floor/Trim - Penny Round Thunderstorm

This mosaic tile will be used as the shower floor tile as well as trim that goes around the top of the shower walls. Again, saw this when searching for inspiration and fell in love.

3) Shower Walls - Imperial Gris Matte Ceramic Subway Tile


I knew I really wanted subway tile in our bathroom, so I picked out this light grey tile. The bathroom is following a modern, contemporary style and I saw lots of pictures using subway tile in the shower.

Next time, I will share my selections for bathroom vanity, sink faucets, vanity lighting, shower rod, and more!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment