A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/28/17

Bathroom Remodel: Progress Update & Fixtures {Part 3}

This week marks the third week of our bathroom remodel. Things are starting to wrap up and my contractor said the project should be done *fingers crossed* by the end of this week! Today, I wanted to share a progress update and my fixture selections for the bathroom, including the vanity!


Here is a sneak peek at the new shower that it being tiled! I decided to have the tub removed and just have a standing shower. You can see in the picture the tile selections from my previous update post!

So, let's go over my picks for the vanity, sink faucets, toilet paper holder, towel bar, and more!


1) Bathroom Vanity


2) Sink Faucets


3) Vanity Lights


4) Toilet Paper Holder


5) Towel Bar


6) Mirrors


Based on these selection, you can see we spent a pretty penny on the items above. In addition to these fixtures, we still have to pay the final amount to our contract for time and materials! I will do a final before and after post once the project is complete!

*Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. I am not affiliated with Lowe's.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment