A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6/28/14

Review: L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara



I picked up this mascara a few days ago at Target and finally tried it out this week! 
It retails in the $6-$8 dollar range depending on where you purchase it. 
It has a interesting wand. It is wide at the top, then becomes more slim towards the tip. 
This makes applying mascara on those small,stubborn lashes very easy. 
I don't find this mascara to be too clumpy or messy and it lasts all day! 
It also is very easy to remove with makeup wipes.
This picture was taken before I applied mascara. It was also taken very early in the morning!
Please ignore my breakouts and redness :)

Here are the final results! I really like how my lashes look with this mascara. It really defines them well and gives them lots of length and volume. Overall, I think this is a really great drugstore mascara.

Did you try this mascara? Did you like it?
1 comment on "Review: L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara"
  1. It did some great volume for you! I also find it good it did give me definition and volume from one coat only. It does last all day though, that I Agree so much!!!! It kind of reminds me of the L'Oreal butterfly effect mascara!

    ReplyDelete