A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6/17/14

Pretty Little Beauty Swap with Kallie

P.S. these pictures were taken on top of my yoga mat :)








Hi everybody! I recently participated in the Pretty Little Beauty Swap, which was created by the Northeast Blogger Network. I swapped goodies with an awesome girl named Kallie, who has a blog called But First, Coffee. She is a really sweet girl and has an amazing blog, the title is just perfect and she does all sorts of different types of posts! I am super excited to try everything I received, especially the elf Lip Balm Tint and the Avene Thermal Spring Water.
2 comments on "Pretty Little Beauty Swap with Kallie"
  1. You got some great products :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad that you enjoyed this round. I do want to mention that this swap was created by Southern Beauty Guie & Sleepy Single Girl not really the Northeast Blogger Network. If you did see that stated somewhere please let me know so I can contact them and have it removed. Looks like Kallie sent you some fabulous products! I hope that you join us again for the next round:)

    ReplyDelete