A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/29/14

Review: QSpeed Fast Melt CoQ10 tablets

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently got the opportunity to try out this QSpeed Fast Melt CoQ10 dietary supplement of CoQ10. If you don't know, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient found in all the cells in your body and is essential in the production of energy and overall heart health. This nutrient also ensures that your body's immune, cardiovascular, aging, and neurological systems are performing at an optimal level.  You are supposed to take 1-2 tablets a day. If taking in conjunction with exercise, you are supposed to take approximately 40 minutes before your workout routine. This tablet is free from gluten, yeast, soy, milk, dairy, corn, sodium, preservatives, artificial coloring, sugar, starch, and artificial coloring. It also dissolves on your tongue!

My thoughts: Ok, this tablet has a very grainy texture when dissolving and it took a long time to dissolve on my tongue. It tasted a little bit like orange but I did not like the flavor or texture. 
I would not recommend this product if you are not a fan of dissolvable tablets.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment