A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/9/14

Blog Update

Hi everybody! I have been so absent from my blog and youtube lately, so I just wanted to do a quick update post. I was sick for two and a half weeks at the end of April. I had a nasty viral infection and completely missed Easter with my family. It was so bad in took almost three weeks to be able to taste and smell food again. Thus, I didn't post a lot of content while I was uber sick.

image from Google

While I was sick, I got a Netflix account. I have been marathoning Gossip Girl and have been so obsessed!  
My next shows to watch are probably going to be House or Grey's Anatomy.

image from Google


In two weeks, I will be going to BeautyCon with my sister - her Youtube channel is melsmakeupxo. We are going to be spending the whole day in NYC and I am going to try to vlog the whole experience. This is my first time attending BeautyCon and I think the first time BeautyCon is going to in NYC. We decided to go to BeautyCon because we weren't able to go to IMATS NYC because tickets sold out.  Please tell me if you are in the comments section going because we would love to meet you!!!

In apartment news, I resigned my lease for another year, so I will be living in this apartment through May 2015. After that time, my fiance and me might look into getting a different apartment together. We also haven't made a lot of progress on our wedding planning, although I am going to go with a purple + other color combination scheme!! We have booked our venue for the ceremony + reception, and also have booked our photographer. Our next steps to take are booking the officiant and a DJ.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your Spring! Please leave requests in the comments!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment