A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/28/13

Victoria's Secret Haul




Just an FYI but I am very busy this week for my work, so I will be lacking in the blog post department

Hi everyone! Over the weekend I had to go my local mall to return something and I wanted to go to Bath & Body Works to pick up some new Body Sprays but the store was closed for remodeling, so I didn't to go to Victoria's Secret to buy some new Body Sprays and  Body Wash. A lost of the sprays an bath washes were 5 for $30, so I went ahead and bought five different products. I got three Body Sprays in Sparkling Citrus, Midnight Exotics, and Aqua Kiss. I also got two Body Washes in Midnight Exotic and Aqua Kiss. I thought 5 for $30 for a good deal, because each product was only $6 dollars. I think if you bought only one, they were $10 dollars a piece. I highly recommend Aqua Kiss. It's a really unique scent and feel like it will be a long time favorite.

Do you prefer Bath & Body works or Victoria's Secrets scents?
1 comment on "Victoria's Secret Haul"
  1. Hi Liz, I am your newest follower from Beauty Blogger Fall 2013 Blog Hop. Love your awesome blog.
    Keep it up! I followed you via GFC. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete