A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/30/13

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Dr.Rescue in Too Cool



For under $5 dollars, I picked up this new Maybelline Baby Lips Dr.Rescue at my local Rite Aid. The Baby Lips Dr.Rescue line provides a smoothing, cooling sensation because it has menthol as an ingredient.  It is supposed to provide 12 hours of hydration but I find myself applying this every few hours. I feel like this lip balm does an excellent job at moisturizing my lips. I am not a huge fan of the menthol scent, but if you like the scent of cough drops, then you will love the scent of this product. Overall, I definitely recommend this line of baby lips if you have dry and/or chapped lips in the fall and winter seasons! You can find these at your local drugstore!

1 comment on "Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Dr.Rescue in Too Cool"
  1. You look like sparkliebarbiexo on YT :)

    http://thebelleadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete