A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

2/19/19

The Blogger Tag


So I recently saw a post from Gemma over at touch of belle. Gemma is one of my favourite bloggers so you should definitely head over to her blog and have a look if you haven't already. The post was the bloggers tag and so I thought I would give it a go!


Question 1: How tall are you?
I am 5'2

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent if so what?

Nothing really comes to mind...

Question 3: What is your biggest blog related pet peeve?

I don't really have any pet peeves really except maybe when people have really annoying layouts or bloggers copy each other and don't give proper credit.

Question 4: What is your biggest non blog related pet peeve?

People being late or blowing you off at the last minute.




Question 5: What is your favourite song?

The Scientist by Coldplay

Question 6: What is your favourite social media site?

Instagram! 

Question 7: What is your favourite way to spend your time when you are alone?

Watching TV/Youtube

Question 8: What's your favourite junk food? 

I love sour candy

Question 9: Do you have any pets, if so what kind and what are their names? 

I have two cats, Luna(bottom) and Mia (top)!




Question 10: What are your favourite fiction and non fiction? 

Favorite Fiction - After series, Fifty Shades series
Non fiction - I don't really read non fiction books.

Question 11: What is your favourite beauty product or tool? 

I love my beauty blender!

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed and what happened? 

I say dumb things sometimes and the last time I remember was saying something about a particular holiday and a parade.

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life what would it be? 

Chai tea.

Question 14: What's your favourite movie

I have so many favorites but I love Spanglish!

Question 15: What was your favourite lesson in school and why? 

I actually really enjoyed History in high school just because I loved learning about the world and our country's history. 




Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? 

I haven't traveled to too many places outside the USA but I love the Boston area!

Question 17: PC Or Mac? 

Apple all the way. I have a Macbook, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch.

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from your other half/ close friend? 

Husband bought my flowers on Valentines Day!

Question 19: Favourite Celebrity? 

I have quite a few celebrities I follow on social media.

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with? 

There are so many amazing bloggers, I would love to be friends with all of them!




Question 21: Who is your biggest inspiration? 

My mom.

Question 22: What is your favourite blog to read?
Here are a few favorites...


Question 23: What is your favourite high street shop? 

I think high street is like lower end stores. My go to's are Target, Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

Question 24: Are you in education or do you work? 

Both. I have a full-time job as a Business Analyst and I am working on my MBA part-time.

Question 25: One thing you are proud of? 

I am proud of going back to school for my master's degree!



So, that's it for The Blogger Tag! I hope you enjoyed it 

and tag me if you decided to do it too!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment