A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/31/18

Reflecting on 2018.


I think 2018 was a year filled with many happy memories in my personal life. I feel like there is a lot that happened this year that I haven't shared on the blog! I definetly want to get better in 2019!

Let's look back at 2018 and round up the year in this blog post!


01 Travel. We spent our summer vacation in Cape May, NJ and that was an amazing time. I can't wait to go back. We spent our days lounging at the pool or beach and spent our nights walking the beach. We also went on day trips to Boston and NYC! 

02 Adoption. In June, we adopted our kitty Mia from a local animal shelter. She is such a sweetheart and so glad we are able to give her a loving home for a lifetime of happiness.

03 Grad School. In March, I enrolled in Clarkson University's Hybrid MBA program. 
I managed to complete four classes in 2018. 

04. Home. We had a few home improvement projects done this past year. Last winter, we had our upstairs bathroom renovated. This summer, we had the exterior of our house painted and we also had the furnace replaced. It was the original furnace, so it time to invest in a new one! We also bought a brand new dining room set that I absolutely adore.

05 Experiences. I got to see two musicals this year - Les Miserables and Anastasia. I saw them both at Proctors Theater via their National Tours. I have really been getting into seeing more musicals and hope to be able to see a few more in the new year! 

2018 was overall a pretty good year I would have to say. Lots of memories made, visited some great places, and embarked on some new journeys.

Let's hope for an even better 2019! What were your favorite memories of 2018? 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment