A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/3/18

December Monthly Goals 2018


December is going to be a great catch up month for me because I don’t have any classes for grad school until January so I have put together a list of things I want to accomplish this month!

1. Reorganize my office/craft room
My office has become a dumping ground basically since we moved into our house. I want to get all new furniture and completely redo my office this month. I have some extended vacation time at end of month, so I am hoping to get this done so I can share it with you all!

2. Exercise
My goal for December is to get to the gym at least 2-3 times a week. I have been very lazy the last couple months, so now is the perfect to get back into a routine before all the new people join in January.

3. Read
I have many books on my to-read list that I really want to try and read 5 books this month. I have really enjoyed getting back into this reading when I was on vacation, so it’s the perfect time to snuggle up with a good book.

4. Spent time with friends and family
This is a no-brained for the holidays but since I have some extra free time I want to try and make it a habit to spend more time with friends and family.

5. YouTube/ Blog
My goal for YouTube is to upload 2-3 times a week this month while I have extra time. I would also really like upgrade my filming camera but we will see about that. I would also like to blog at least once a week since I recently upgraded my layout.
What are your goals for this month?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment