A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

2/18/18

What's in My Bag?



Can we all just admit for a hot minute that we all love seeing what is in other people's bags? Okay, cool. Glad we got that out of the way.

My mother got me a brand new handbag for my 28th birthday and have been dying to share with you guys!  I am so thankful for this birthday gift and will cherish it forever! This is my very first MK handbag! I am currently on the hunt for a new wallet because my current wallet is too big for this smaller bag! I always find these posts and videos fascinating and fun, since I am a handbag lover! You can also learn a lot about a person by what they are carrying around in their handbag!

Enjoy a look at new handbag!



First, to get started, this is the Michael Kors Mercer Medium Bonded-Leather Messenger. 
The bag has a padlock charm adding signature Michael Kors charm and elegance .


The bag has an open top and an interior pocket with zip.
The bag has my favorite, gorgeous silver hardware with adjustable shoulder strap.
It can be worn as a cross-body bag or held with the top handles.



So, what's on the inside?

* Ibuprofen and Excedrin for my headaches
*Kate Spade Card Holder for my ID and cards
*Emergen-C Drink Mix to fight off cold & flu
*Coach wristlet for my cash and coins
*Target pouch for extra rewards cards
*Headphone & chapstick in zip pocket
*Extra Polar Ice Gum
*My car and house keys

So, that’s what’s in my bag! What’s in your bag? I’m dying to know!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment