A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

2/7/18

January 2018 Favorites


January has got to be the best month for favorites because you get to play with all your new goodies from Christmas, so I have a have a few new things to share with you!



Let's start with my Clarisonic Mia2! My mom got me this for Christmas and I don't know how I ever went without this! I have been using in everyday to take off my makeup after work! Ym skin is so smooth and it looks so good! 


I have FINALLY found products that work for my thick, curly, frizzy hair! I signed up as a Monat market partner in January and these hair care products have been a life saver! I have noticed a huge improvement in frizz control and tangles since using these products! 


My new Shark Steam Mop was also a Christmas gift for my mom and this is fantastic for cleaning the hardwood floors in our house! Something I have wanted for a few years and very thankful for it!


Everyone in the planner world has this Raskog cart from Ikea and I can see why they do! 
I have been using it to store my stickers and planners! I will be filming a tour soon for my Youtube Channel! 


My sister made me these coasters for a Christmas gift and they are so cool! She actually sells them Etsy, so you should check out her shop and tell her I sent you!




Of course, my final favorite is my newly remodeled bathroom!

So that just about covers my favorites for the month of January! What were your favorites?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment