A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

1/21/15

Valentine's Day Tag (Collab)


Hi everybody! I know this post might be going up a little bit early as Valentine's Day is still a little bit over a month away, but I collaborated with Avianne from The Body Silk Blog and to create this tag! Feel free do to do this tag and leave your posts in the comments below! Here are the questions:

  • Homemade or store-bought gifts? I don't really have a preference to be honest but homemade gifts are always add more of a personal touch to a gift

  • Favorite Romantic/Love Movie? My favorite has to be Love Actually

  • Favorite Love Song? I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz or A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

  • Who is your celebrity crush? Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds is good looking man

  • Red or pink lipstick?I don't really wear lipstick but I would probably choose a nude pink

  • Do you decorate for valentine's day? I like to decorate but I don't have a ton of decorations. I definitely need to pick up some cute things this year from Target or HomeGoods.

  • Favorite brand of chocolate? Lindt

  • Single pringle or taken bacon? taken bacon, getting married on October 24, 2015!!

  • What did you wear last valentine's day? We didn't do anything special for valentine's day last year, so it was just a casual outfit, jeans and a sweater

  • Favorite Valentine's day memory? I don't have many good memories of valentine's day but I always like getting little goodie bags from my mom



Happy Valentine's Day!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment