A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/17/14

Easy Breakfast: Special K Protein Breakfast Shake


I am not a morning person at all. I found these Special K Protein Breakfast Shakes at my local grocery store and they have a changed my eating habits in the morning. I used to be making trips to Dunkin Donuts or others coffee shops everyday eating crap for breakfast but now I am trying to be healthier. These shakes are so easy, all you have to do is refrigerate and shake! I also love these because they contain as much caffeine as a cup of coffee! These are a staple in my diet! They taste just like a cappuccino and they are the perfect consistency! If you're looking for quick and healthy alternative, you HAVE to try these Special K Protein shakes! They are 180 calories and contain a 1/3 of your daily value of key vitamins and minerals.

You can buy a four pack for about $7.00 USD

What do you like to eat or drink for breakfast?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment