A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/27/14

Sky Blue: An OOTD




Dress - Banana Republic
Cardigan - Gap
Necklace - Banana Republic
Leggings - Target
Shoes - Target


Wow, I have been MIA for a while. My life has been so crazy these past few weeks I don't even know where to begin. I have been looking at wedding venues, been just crazy busy at work,  and my fiancé's father recently got very ill and will now been spending the rest of his life in a nursing home. I've had no time to post anything on this blog or my youtube channel. Today I was feeling springy, although the thermometer never got over 45 degrees. I got this dress back in February and this is the first time I have worn it to work. I paired it with some leggings in a little black cardigan. I love this dress because it is made of the most comfortable fabric and it helps cover-up my trouble areas, which are mainly my tummy and butt. I really want to get a pair of white sandals and a white cardigan/jacket to pair with this dress in the spring. Hope you're all doing well!


2 comments on "Sky Blue: An OOTD "
  1. Gorg! Love the dress with that necklace... spring perfection! Stop by my blog if you get the chance.. I'm doing a spring giveaway! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that necklace. Looks like it'd be one of those diverse pieces that you can put with lots of different outfits and it'll still look good!
    Nice post!

    Beverley xx
    tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete