A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/11/14

Review: Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pads


Over the weekend I went to Walmart with my fiance and my nails were all chipped. I didn't have any nail polish remover on me, so I picked these up to see if they actually worked! First of all, I like to get the non-acetone version of nail polisher remover because it doesn't irritate my skin as much. These actually worked very good! They are extremely moist and took of nail polish on all ten of my nails! The only thing I didn't like is how strong they smell! The smell definitely turned me off but they did such a good job at removing my nail polish! I highly recommend you pick these up if you travel a lot or you're taking a long weekend trip! They cost under $5 dollars at Walmart!
2 comments on "Review: Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pads"
  1. I'm going to have to pick up some of these... I always need nail polish remover, but it's kind of cumbersome/dangerous (I'm prone to spilling) to just carry around a bottle everywhere. Thanks for the review! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a must-have product for someone who loves nail polish :D I have noticed that some acetone-free nail polish removers have this extra strong scent which I am not usually very fond of.

    ReplyDelete