A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

1/2/14

Hello 2014, Goodbye 2013!


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great New Year's and got to celebrate with family and friends. Looking back at 2013, I would say it was a pretty darn good year. I moved into my first apartment and got a promotion at my job, which I also celebrated my one-year at my job in November. I went on vacation this August with my family and was able to see my favorite football team! The saddest part of 2013 was having to put down our family dog Penny, she was 17 years old.

What are my goals for 2014?

I want to live a healtheir lifestyle, ie eating less junk foods
I want to spend more time with my family
I want to take more day/weekend trips
I want to save more money and pay off my student loans
To keep working consistently on my blog and youtube channel

*This month's advertiser is BeautyQueenUK
4 comments on "Hello 2014, Goodbye 2013!"
  1. Love your dog!!!! Good luck and happy 2014!
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sorry to hear about Penny - it's always so sad losing a family pet.
    Good luck with your goals for this year! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete