A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

8/31/13

Tag: 11 Questions



Google

I saw another blogger do this tag, so I decided to do it too!

How did you get started blogging & what keeps you doing it?
 
I started writing my original blog as an outlet, something private from my friends & family. Now I blog, because I love it! It is so awesome to be able to express my passion in both video and blog form! I don't work in the beauty industry, so this is my little piece of it :)

What do you think makes you unique?
My blog is far from unique. There re thousands of beauty and lifestyles blogs on the internet.

What's your favorite thing about yourself?
When I find something I like to do, stick with it; I don't give up.

Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I want to still be writing. 
I would love to work with some beauty brands.
I want to have more viewers/followers.

What's the best tip you've ever received about blogging?
Be yourself.

How does blogging affect your real life and vice versa?

I figured out how to wear makeup properly! I was introduced to IMATS and other beauty trade shows.
I was able to connect to my younger sister through our obsession with makeup and beauty.

What is something you're actively working toward and how are you getting there?
My career advancement. I am looking into enrolling in courses through a really interesting site called coursera, where you can take free online classes through 80+ universities throughout the world. I am also looking into working towards my PMP certification and possible a Masters Degree.

What is your absolute beauty must have, and why?
Mascara.
I can wear only mascara and feel confident.

If money wasn't an issue, what would you run out and buy right now?
Easy! A trip to Europe for a few months. I  want to visit all the major cities!

What is one beauty tip you feel that everyone should know?
Take off your makeup before you go to bed. It helps prevent breakouts.

Who's your freebie (if you're married-the one person/celebrity you can cheat with without it being cheating) or you're single, your number one celebrity crush?
I don't really have any celebrity crushes.

I tag all of you to do this tag too!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment