A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

8/29/13

Guest Post: Products I want to try

  Hey guys! It's Jae from Passion for Fashion. Today I'm going to be sharing with you all a few makeup products that's I want to try. I chose products from different companies but made sure to focus on affordable makeup, so no more that $10 but I prefer buying stuff in the $1- $5 range but you get the point- I think -_- Anyway, keep reading to find out more!!!
     
     The 1st product I want to try is one that I have heard so many good things about. It is the Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Oily/ Combination Skin. I want this foundation because it is supposedly a medium- full coverage foundation and I need the coverage because I have a few dark spots on my cheeks. 
     I also like that it is specifically for Oily/ Combination Skin which is great because I have oily skin and they have a variety of dark shades because I find it difficult to find my shade of foundation. This is on the pricier side as far as drugstore goes. At Walmart it is $9.98 but I plan on getting it before school starts.  

     The next product that I want is Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Wine. I have a dark red blush stick and I need a powder to set it because it's very dewy, so I think this would be a great color that will match my skin tone really well.

     The 3rd product I want is the Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in 250- 2 Cute. This is supposed to have a good color pay off and moisturize your lips at the same time. 

     An alternative to the Lipslicks would be the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I have heard so much about this and I have been wanting to get this for a long time. It does pretty much the same thing as the Lipslicks. 

     The final products that I want are the Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 340- Cappuccino or Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in 565- Tawny. I don't have a good face powder and I think that these would work pretty well especially because I have oily skin. The Covergirl Powder is $0.94 more expensive but any of them would work.

     Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to leave a comment, share with your friends, and watch out for more. Tell me what you think about these products and if you do this post on your blog or have any products that you want to try, please leave them in the comments. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment