A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

2/2/13

Haul! Old Navy, Macys and Bath&Body Works!

Hello lovelies!
Today I went shopping with my mom and my sister and I picked up a few things at the mall.

This red sweater I bought at Macys. It is by Tommy Hilfiger. It was priced for $49.50 but it was on the 50% rack, so I got it for around $30.000 dollars. It is so pretty and warm! I cannot wait to wear it!


These two long sleeve tops I bought at Old Navy. Old Navy is having a HUGE sale in stores right now! I got both of these tops for $12.00 dollars!! I liked them because they are a little different with the color and stripes, so I thought they would be perfect for early Spring when it is still a little cold outside.


My last stop was Bath & Body Works. I bought a new body spray of my favorite scent, White Citrus. I also bought a new soap in the scent Berry Sangria for my bathroom, that I share with my two sisters. The scent is very strong and very berrylicious :) It was also on sale for $3.00 dollars.


I decided to buy five little hand sanitizers because they were also on sale for 5 for $5.00 dollars. Pretty good deal, right? I bough the scents Fresh Picked Apples, Aqua Blossom, Fresh Lavender, PAris Amor and Stress Relief. I like to carry these in my purse, keep them in my desk and my makeup storage. 
They are really handy!

I also went shopping at Target and filmed a video with my sister (will be uploaded in a few days).

-Liz

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment