A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

11/18/12

Quick Update

I just wanted to let everybody know that this week I am starting a new full time job, so it will be a lot more difficult to work on blog posts as well as videos for my YouTube channel. My goals for videos and blog posts are as follows: two videos a week and 1-2 blog posts a week. I managed to do this earlier this fall when I took a temporary position and it worked out pretty darn good. I usually like to pre-film videos on weekends and work on blog posts at night, if I have the time.

I also would like to continue the upload schedule I put in my place on channel before, where I would upload videos on Tuesdays and Thursday, so if that sounds like a good idea, I will continue to do that with my videos.

If you have any requests from me, for a video or a blog post, please leave them in the comments section below or feel free to contact me on any of my social media sites!

-Liz

2 comments on "Quick Update"
  1. Good luck with your job!

    Don't forget to check out my giveaway if you'd like!
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your job!!!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete