A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/3/12

I bought a new purse!

For those of you who have been following my blog and youtube channel for  while, you would know that I have a huge obsession with Coach handbags and accessories. I went to the mall today and in search of some Labor days sales, but I only bought a few things. I bought a couple shirts at Old Navy and two candles at Bath and Body works. My mall was so packed full of people I didn't get to do a lot of shopping!

Anyways, I have been lusting over this Coach handbag for a few weeks now and decided to go ahead and splurge.

Coach madison tote

Coach madison tote interior
Coach Madison Leather Tote in Black

I decided on this handbag for several reasons. First, I wanted a more structured handbag. A tote usually has more structure than your average handbag or purse. Second, I love the silver hardware and silver chain accents. Third, I love the size of this tote. It isn't too big, so that it would make me look like im being held down when wearing it. It also isn't a very heavy tote. I also love that you can carry this as a should bag because the handles have a nice space beneath them

This bag retails for $298.00 dollars on the Coach website.

Let's just say I wouldn't be doing any shopping until Black Friday :)

-Liz

*This post is not sponsored. I purchased the handbag with my own money.
1 comment on "I bought a new purse!"