A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/1/19

New 2019-2020 Erin Condren Planners

Erin Condren website

If you have been following me for any length of time on my blog or social media, you know that I am a planer girl and have been using Erin Condren products for YEARS! I got my first Erin Condren Life Planner in 2015 and I used a horizontal layout. I currently used a Vertical planner. I did not get a sneak peek of the new planners but I saw all my favorite planner YouTubers made videos and wanted to make an easy-to-access list for you to watch them all:


I am currently undecided which planner I will get for 2019-2020, but right now, I am leaning towards the neutral vertical, like I have gotten in years past. I am also interested in the horizontal, so we shall see!

The new 2019-2020 Erin Condren Life Planner launches on Wednesday, May 8th! Happy Shopping!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment