A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

11/2/18

My updated hair care routine 


If you guys haven’t been following me on social media, then wouldn’t have seen that I chopped off my hair in September! I am loving this new hair cut and my stylist did a fantastic job!
Now, I thought I would share with you what products I have been using to manage my frizz and control my flyaways with this new shorter style!
I have been using all natural, vegan hair products by a brand called Monat, which I also make a small commission from selling!
The products I use on a daily basis are:

  • Smoothing shampoo and conditioner to fit frizz
  • Hair spray to control flyaways
  • Champ dry shampoo for those crazy days!
  • Leave-in conditioner to help nurture my hair
  • Unicorn hair oil to help promote healthy hair and growth! 
And that’s it! I keep it pretty simple and also have not been using any heat on my hair, I usually let it air dry!
So, if you are interested in learning more about these products, leave a comment below or feel free to contact me via email or on any of my social media platforms!
P.S. you can sign up as a VIP customer this weekend for free!! You’ll get 15% off retail price plus a number of awesome perks! It’s the perfect time to start your Christmas shopping early while also getting a discount on products 😁
If you want me to post more about these amazing luxury hair products in the future, just let me know!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment