A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/27/18

Review: GLAMGLOW Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask

I tried out the GlamGlow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask and here are my thoughts!

I received this mask as part of the Fall FabFitfun Box that I purchased and finally decided to try it out because I am getting some breakouts around my chin. My skin is very sensitive so i am always overly cautious when trying out new skin care products. I tend to have combination skin - oily in the warmer months, dry in the cooler months. 
This mask starts out as a very thick, slimy face mask when you first put on your face but then after about 10-15 minutes it start to literally bubble and foam on your face! You do need to wet your face prior to applying the mask or else you will not get the bubbling effect. Once removed, it left a good amount of moisturizer on my face. I rinsed off and my face felt fresh and renewed! It wasn't as moisturizing as other masks I have tried, so you will need to use a moisturizer after you rinse off the mask. 

Would I repurchase? It costs $9 dollars at Sephora, so that is pretty pricy for a sheet mask. I would say this makes a nice gift for somebody or a nice stocking stuffer but I don't think I would repurchase as I prefer other sheet masks to this one! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment