A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

8/16/17

How I am using the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner


If you are wondering how I am going to use the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner, then based on the above picture you have probably already guessed...BUDGETING!!

I was inspired by Favorite Daughter Emily on Youtube to use the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner for budgeting! 

One of my HUGE goals for 2018 is to pay off my student loan debt! At the time of this post, I owe less than $9,000 dollars on my student loan and I would LOVE to pay that off in 2018. I recently added up our total expenses and total income and was really shocked at how much left over money we have that I can use to start paying down our debt! I am following the Dave Ramsey method and will be paying down the smallest debt first leaving the mortgage for last. We already have a $1,000 dollar emergency fund along with some other savings in case emergencies happen. I hope to do monthly budget videos on my youtube channel, so make sure you subscribe!

Do you make a monthly budget? What are you budget goals for 2018?

xo Liz

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment