A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/7/15

Life Update: Elizabeth Kathrynx

Google

Hey guys! I know I have been extremely inconsistent with blogging lately but I have been busy lately and trying to put more energy into my Youtube channel.  So, I wanted to post a little life/blog update.

Like I mentioned, I stopped blogging regularly because I wanted to focus all my energy into my Youtube channel. I am working really hard and want to try and reach 1,000 subscribers.

As for as quick wedding update, we booked our cake baker! There are quite a few things I need to start doing in March/April. Next weekend I am going bridesmaid dress shopping with my sisters. I need to figure out bra/undies, shoes, hair,veil situation for myself. We need to find a hair/makeup person for the wedding. My fiance needs to go tuxedo shopping and list goes on...

We also have been going back and forth on our living situation. My current lease is up at the end of May and we don't know if we should try to move to another apartment or continue to live here for a couple years until we are ready to buy a house/condo.

Hope you guys are having a great start to 2015 and here are a few of my recent videos:





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment