A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

8/18/14

Review: Avon Planet Spa Radiance Moisturizer


I have a whole bunch of review posts this week, so here is the first! I received this moisturizer as part of a swap I did this summer with Laura. I have been using this as my daily moisturizer for the past couple weeks and I have fallen in love with this product! It smells so good and does a great job at moisturizing my skin. I have combination, acne prone skin and this does not irritate my skin. It also has SPF10, which is great to help protest your skin against the sun. I would definitely repurchase this product but I have no clue how I would purchase this product. It is made in Poland and I'm not sure if it is a region specific product to Avon or not. If anybody sells Avon, please let me know if you can purchase this in the USA!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment