A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4/6/14

Review: Clarity Vitamin C Serum

Received sample from Brandbacker

I recently joined an awesome site called Brandbacker, which helps pair bloggers up with different brands and they work with you to do different blog posts about their products, services, etc. I got the opportunity to try out the Clarity Vitamin C Serum by Eu Natural. It is a serum that is supposed to smooth skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and treat dark spots. It features a bland of natural ingredients, as well as Vitamin C and E. It is also made in the USA! When I first applied to my skin in the morning, my skin felt a little tight, almost dry, but once my skin absorbed the serum, it made my skin feel smoother,  and it appeared brighter. It applies very easily and is non-greasy, perfect for those of you who have normal to combination skin types. The product works very well under moisturizer and has helped keep my oily skin at bay. It has not caused any breakouts, which is also good news for those of you with sensitive, acne prone skin. I look forward to the long term impacts this Vitamin C Serum will have on my skin.

If you are interested in trying this product, 
Eu Natural has kindly offered a 15% off discount code for my readers!
Use code EUN15OFF at checkout, only valid on Amazon

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment