A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/4/13

My New Trench Coat!

Hi guys, can you believe it is already March!? That means spring is on its way! I wanted to buy a nicer coat for the spring time to wear to work, that is nicer than my North face jacket I currently have so I went and splurged on a very nice trench coat.


This is the Commuter Trench Coat by L.L. Bean. I am lucky enough to have a L.L. Bean store in one of my local malls. This coat retails for $129.00 dollars, which is a bit of a splurge but L.L.Bean coats and jackets have absolutely amazing quality and last forever! I should be able to get a good 10 years out of this jacket. I picked this jacket for several reasons. First, because of its price. You can buy many trench coats for well over one-hundred dollars. This was within my price range, so I went ahead and purchased it. Second, L.L Bean products are guaranteed for life!! Third, I think this is a very classy looking jacket without being too "over the top". I purchase this coat in a size small because my normal size, a medium, was way too big and an extra-small was too small. If you are going to purchase this jacket, I would suggest ordering a size smaller than your normal size.

This jacket comes in many different colors and if you're looking for a nice trench coat, I highly recommend this one!

xx Liz

*not sponsored, purchase with my own money

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment