I saw blogger Gemma created this tag and thought it would be a fun holiday post to do this year!
Here are the rules:
-You must tag back the person who tagged you
-You must tag 5 other bloggers
1. Do you have any Christmas Traditions? Well, on Christmas Eve we always watch The Polar Express before going to bed. On Christmas Day, we are only allowed to open our stockings until my parents go out of bed.
2. What is your favorite Christmas Film? For me, it's a tie between The Polar Express and Christmas Vacation
3. Do you have any Christmas Wishes? I wish for my family to be together
4. What is your favorite part of Christmas? I love buying gifts and decorating!
5. What do you usually put up your Christmas decorations? I usually put them up after Thanksgiving but I have been very busy this year and don't have any of them up yet!
6. What Christmas food do you spend the year looking forward to? Hmmmm...cookies!!
7. When do you think "Christmas time" should start? I think after Thanksgiving is over
8. Top 3 Christmas songs of all time: Carol of the Bells, Mary Did You Know, Do You Hear What I Hear
9. What's your favorite shop for buying Christmas presents? I don't really have any favorites, but I just like to try and buy unique and thoughtful gifts if possible
10. Post a photo from a past Christmas that makes you smile