A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/11/17

Eye Creams: Which one is for you?


One of my goals for 2018 is to create a new skincare routine. As I am in the late 20s, I want to focus more on my skincare to keep it looking fresh and youthful. Reviews.com reached out to me and asked if I would check out their 'Best of Eye Cream for 2017' guide and I said yes!


Reviews.com took a look at over 300 hundred different eye creams on the market and then discussed them with dermatologists and industry experts. They tested multiple brands across multiple price points and looked at things like packaging, texture, smell, and application. The first thing they did was cut all eye creams with common skin irritants,  such as parabens, fragrances, and mineral oils, which then cut the list down to 119 products. 

Second, they looked for  ingredients/formulas that treat the three major concern with eye care: wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. For wrinkles, they looked for retinoids, which encourages the production of collagen. For dark circles, they looked for caffeine, which helps shrink blood vessels and lessens the dark circles less noticeable. Finally, for puffiness, they looked for caffeine and antioxidants. 

To see the finalists in each category, head over to https://www.reviews.com/best-eye-cream/

Do you use an eye cream? If so, share your favorites in the comments section!



*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are genuinely my own. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment