A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

5/8/15

Wedding Update | Honeymoon, Bridal Shower, etc.


Hi everyone! I have a few wedding updates to share with you all. We have been very busy with planning as the wedding is less than 5 months away!! In April, we booked our hair dresser, who will also be doing our makeup the day of the wedding. I decided to go with a local salon that I went to before and their prices are not bad for hair and makeup! I also ordered my headpiece for the wedding. I have decided to wear a hand band instead of a veil because I really like the vintage look. I ordered mine from an Etsy shop called Lola & Madison.  

Earlier this week I met with my mom, grandmom, and sisters to discuss my bridal shower. The shower is going to be a Saturday in August, which is two months before my wedding. We are going to have a luncheon at a local restaurant and we are inviting about 20 guests.

As for the most exciting part, we booked our honeymoon!! We are going to be staying in Los Angeles, California from October 26th to October 31st, 2015. I am so excited!  We won't actually be staying in LA, but at a hotel near LA. We booked our flights, hotel, and rental car. If you have any suggestions of places we should go, places to eat, etc. please leave them in the comments below!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment