A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/28/15

Small Sephora Haul


Last night I went to the mall with my mom and sisters to see the new Cinderella movie and we stopped into Sephora so I could use my birthday gift card. I picked up three things to add to my makeup collection.




Murad Environmental Shield Start Kit - $45 USD

I have heard many good things about Murad from various beauty vloggers and I thought this kit was a great way to be able to try about some of their products. The kit comes with the following products:
*Essential-C Cleanser
*Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
*Advanced Active Radiance Serum
*Essential-C Day Moisturizer


Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes statement mascara $23 USD

I have used Tarte mascara in the past and have really enjoyed how it made my lashes work, so I decided to try out another one of their mascaras. This mascara is supposed to give you an intensified look with lots of volume. We shall see!


Glam Glow PowerMud DualCleanse Treatment $19 USD

I saw this little guy in the checkout and just had to pick it out. I had heard and read amazing things about the Glam Glow masks, so I figured I could try it out with this little sample.

Have you tried any of these products?



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment