A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/14/15

Garnier Moisture Renew Refreshing Gel Cream: A Review

Picture taken with iPhone 6

The past few months have brutally cold in upstate New York and my skin had decided to become very dry from the dry air. I picked this up a few weeks ago from CVS because I wanted something to help with my dry skin. This moisturizer from Garnier is supposed to "lock in moisture for 24 hours and smooth the skin". It is dermatologist tested, oil free, won't clog pored, gentle to skin, allergy tested and non-greasy.  This product contains antioxidant fruit fruit water which is supposed to renew the skins natural functions. 

So do I like this moisturizer? Yes! It has definitely helped renew my skin and make it less dry and cracked. It has a slight scent but goes away after you apply to the face. It also has a nice cooling sensation. 
Would I repurchase? Yes!
Do I recommend? Yes!

What moisturizer are you currently using?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment