A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

1/29/15

First Impressions: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara




Hi everybody! Today I wanted to share with you a first impression of the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara. I got this mascara in my Target Women's Beauty Box for Winter 2014. First of all I really like the packaging of this mascara. It is very sleek and easy to use. The wand also comes separate from the mascara itself, so that is a plus in my book. I like the formula of this mascara, it isn't too dry or too wet. I didn't really notice this mascara doing a whole lot for my lashes. They didn't really get a lot of volume or length and I didn't like how it makes my lashes look clumped together, almost spidery. 
If I had to rate this mascara, I would give it a 3.5/5

Did you like this mascara?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment