A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/26/14

2015 New Year's Resolution

Google

As we all know January 1st is right around the corner and everybody will be making their resolutions for the new year. I read an awesome article (this one too) that talks about resolutions every 20-something should make and here are my goals/resolutions for 2015:

  1. Get into Shape/Eat Healthier: I think these are on everybody's resolutions but I am getting married in 2015, so I would really like to lose a few pounds before my wedding. I will try to do this by taking the stair more often and parking further away in parking lots.
  2. Spend More Time with Family: This is a big one. Once I am married, I will be spending the majority of the time with my future husband. 
  3. Save Money: This is a big one for everybody. I would like to build up my savings even more, so I have they money when it comes time to get a new car or put a down payment on a house/townhouse/condo/etc.
  4. Travel to New Places: We are planning on going to California for our honeymoon, so that is a new place for me. I have never been to the west coast, let alone west of Buffalo, NY.
  5. Get Organized: My fiance is moving in with me in the Spring, so I need to get rid of the clutter and junk I have, to make room for all of his things.
  6. Turn Off the iPhone: This is a hard challenge. My goal is spend less time of the phone and more time interacting with friends and family. I'd also like to not sit in bed looking through my phone right before bed.
  7. Do more Chores: I want to develop a habit of cleaning my apartment, like vacuuming on Wednesdays or Dusting on Sundays.
  8. Drink less coffee:  This is a bold challenge for me but I want to drink more green tea and water. 
  9. Make one video and one blogpost a week: I have been very sporadic in 2014 with my blog and videos. I want to try to focus more on consistency and quality rather than just putting up something.
  10. Floss more often: This is a habit I need to break. I want to start flossing more consistently.

What are your resolutions for 2015?



1 comment on "2015 New Year's Resolution"
  1. Some great and definitely achievable resolutions.
    I need to save more and eat healthier as well.
    Congrats on getting married!

    -Sadia @ stylinspire.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete